|
1.(有礼貌地询问信息)“打扰一下,你能够告诉我如何到书店吗?”“当然,沿着主大街走,直到你穿过中心大街。”
—Excuse me,could you please tell me __how__to__get__to__ the bookstore?
—Sure,just __go__along__ Main Street __until__ you pass Center Street.
2.超市在花店和书店之间。
The supermarket is __between__ the flower store __and__ the bookstore.
3.打扰一下,你知道这周围有饭店吗?
Pardon me,do you know __if__there's__a__re staurant__ around here?
4.你能告诉我哪里有吃饭的好地方吗?
Can you tell me __where__there's__ a good place __to__eat__?
5.当你去国外旅游时,知道怎样有礼貌地求助非常重要。
When you visit a foreign country,__it__is__important__to__ know __how__to__ask__for__help__ politely.
6.这个派对是多好的一个主意呀!
This party is __such__a__great__idea__!
7.我过去怕黑。
__I__used__to__be__ afraid of the dark.
8.(谈论过去的样子)“他以前戴眼镜吗?”“是的,他戴(眼镜)。”
—__Did__he__use__to__wear__ glasses?
—Yes,__he__did__.
9.现在对我来说和朋友一起闲逛几乎是不可能的,因为总是有保安围着我。
__Hanging__out__ with friends __is__ almost imp ossible for me now __because__ there are always guards around me.
10.只有极少数的人能到达成功的顶峰。
Only __a__very__small__number__of__ people __make__it__ to the top.
11.最后,李文的父母决定把他送到寄宿式学校。
Finally,Li Wen's parents __made__the__decision__to__send__ him to a boarding school.
12.她建议他们亲自和他们的儿子谈谈。
She__advised__ them __to__talk__with__ their son __in__person__.
13.现在,我明白了即使他们再忙,他们也总是会想起我。他们为我做的每件好事感到骄傲。
Now I understand that __even__though__ they are busy,they are always __thinking__of__ me.They __take__pride__in__ everything good that I do.
|